Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday: Light Recognize Light, Aight?

Sometimes

I 1/2 ass

Cause I’m

scared of my light. scared of my light. scared of my light


Deez days

We shoot or run

Cause we

scared of dat fight... scared of dat fight... scared of dat fight


If black

would eva crack

guess

we’d neva see night... neva see night... neva see night


What’s in you

Is God Potential,

you’d

better be bright....better be bright...better be bright


i expect women to walk in the same direction they expect me to walk in

away

Away is the first thing I learned

I've learned a lot more since then

But I've learned "away" the best

I still see the first one I ever loved

at least her footprints.

they are everywhere like ghosts

haunting the earth

spirits conjured

thru concrete

voodoo

in the soil

souls celebrating

in a wooded clearing

but always heading away

and now away feels like home, because its more comforting to place your feet in footprints that are already there.

Like running away presents. She gave me the foot prints that led to away

Quick Story:

3 Blind mice collide without aim.

in a room where they all scurry and reach for the light switch.

a tragic comedy. did they forget they were blind?

seeing has never been as easy as an on/off switch.


The old books
read like
a runaway train
with no station
and depending
on which side of the
tracks you're facing,
the Christ accounts can be
a 2nd wind
platform of
never ending destinations
A one way ticket to
whatever you’ve been chasing,
So let your light, vibe bright, By the time your eyes, set right
You realize gravity
Is just figment of our imaginations
No sticks, not seeds
Just pure elevation

Twitter w/o devices... a passport w/o the license...your brain's a vehicle...minus the wireless charges and gas prices.

Fin -

No comments:

Post a Comment